Practice Safe Sun:
Protect Your Face from the Sun While Restoring Youth and Beauty
Skin Care Tips to Help Keep Your Skin Looking Younger and Healthy this Summer Without Breaking the Bank
May 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) – With the strong summer sun around the corner, now is the time to begin thinking about what steps to take to protect our skin. Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause fine lines and wrinkles to form as well as the breakdown of collagen and elasticity in the skin. However, dermatologists say that you can keep your skin looking young with high-quality drugstore products, including the latest from Perlabella’s skin care line -- Hyaluronic Acid -- an anti-aging, “injection-free” wrinkle filler that gives increased elasticity to the skin.
Products with hyaluronic acid, like Perlabella, help smooth wrinkles by adding volume under the skin. Perlabella’s new Hyaluronic Acid contains PureDose pearls, which are pre-measured in single doses to ensure the correct amount of air-tight, preservative-free anti-wrinkle serum is delivered to the skin with each application. The wrinkle filler also helps reduce lines and includes a combination of Hyaluronic Acid for instant hydration and softening plus dual-peptides for long-term wrinkle control and increased elasticity. The proven results are a powerful indicator of how well this product works. 87% of the product trial participants agreed that their skin was smoother after use, 88% said given their results they would consider switching to Perlabella, and 78% noticed an anti aging effect.
“Our new anti-aging serum was developed using the finest ingredients and the latest technology to help ensure the appropriate dose was distributed each time it is used, for optimal results,” said Marco Bianco, president of Equilibra, maker of Perlabella. “We have been helping Italian women live up to their reputation as some of the most beautiful in the world for many years–it’s something we take great pride in and we are happy to share our innovation with American women as well.”
While injectables have gained in popularity, they can be time-intensive and costly. Perlabella Hyaluronic Acid, which retails for $19.99 and is available at major retailers like Walgreen’s and ULTA, among others, can be used with Perlabella’s Retinol Eye and Face as well as Q10 Regeneration and Vitamin C Anti-Aging product.
Many anti-aging products are now fortified with ingredients that can diminish fine lines and wrinkles, treat acne, even out skin tone and improve skin texture. In addition to using a preventative anti-aging skin care regimen that includes Hyaluronic Acid, dermatologists suggest:
Avoid caffeine, smoking, and alcohol
· Increase water level with at least 8 glasses of pure water a day to keep your skin hydrated
· Protect your skin from wind, sun, heat, cold, and dry office and airplane air. Apply a moisturizer before exposing your skin to these moisture-sapping conditions
- Consume a healthy diet containing fresh fruit and vegetables to help skin look healthy; avoid hot and spicy foods, which are particularly likely to cause a negative effect.
- Read the labels of skin care products, label should read “for sensitive skin” and check the ingredients
- Try herbal remedies that are free from harsh chemicals
- Whether you have acne or occational break-outs, avoid heavy-oil based products and try a foam-based cleanser
- Introduce acne products gradually – start with a cleanser
- Shampoo regularly, shower after exercising and wash your face and remove make-up before going to bed
As one of the leading skin care brands in all of Europe, Perlabella has always placed a high priority on research and the development of the most advanced, highly concentrated products in skin care. Perlabella Puredose Pearls are a perfect example of our commitment to pure beauty; a line of uniquely designed anti-aging products that are as powerful as any in the entire world.
For more skin care solutions, visit www.perlabella.com.